Last week we were able to go camping for a few days. While I was helping the kids pack Cole put his pocket Bible in his backpack. He also wanted to bring his regular sized Bible to read. I asked him why he needed to bring two Bibles and he told me that the small one was to give to somebody....so I let him bring both. The last night we were there a family with a little boy (the same age as Cole) moved in behind our campsite. Cole and the boy played for alittle while and then Cole told him he had something to give him. He went in the camper and brought out this Bible that he packed, and as Cole held a flashlight the little boy began to read the book of Matthew. What a blessing it was to see Cole wanting to share God's Word with someone. Here are the Priceless pictures. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go Cole keep up the witnessing. LOve Aunty Tab :)
Post a Comment