Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I Did It!


Well, after a little encouragement from my husband I decided to go ahead and set up a blog. :) I am not quite sure what I am doing yet but hoping to figure it out soon. More exciting posts soon to come.

6 comments:

Debra said...

Yipee it worked for ya was fun shpping with ya today love that dress LOL happy bday Clair bear aunty loves you big 4 now I'll have get blog LOL LOve Tab :)

Debra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debra said...

auntywhen can we get together to do flute ya that would be great to get together once a week maybe fri work well have a great day

Jessica said...

Yay! Welcome to blogger neeley family! I posted about ya'll on my blog! :D

Anonymous said...

I love it !!!!!!

too cute, I will check it every week.
love you all,
mom....grandma...gungung...?

Anonymous said...

Hey was fun having you guys over this weekend praise Lord your car fixed. Wew are relaxing on this snowy Lords day. Talk ya soon Sarah Tabitha :)